· Every student must carry his/her identity card which should be produced when demanded.
· It is mandatory for the students to attend the classes, sessions, prayers, co-curricular activates etc. on all working days from starting to end of the terms/semester/trimester. Absence due to illness or unavoidable circumstances shall be considered only if application is supported with medical certificate in case of illness and/ or leave application form from the parent is submitted to the head of the Institute.
· Students are expected to behave in responsible manner and abstain from chatting among themselves while the class is in progress.
· Students are expected to be polite individually or in groups and show respect to the faculty /staff of the institute university.
· Any discipline or misbehavior in class or in campus or in bus or even at the outside of the campus would warrant disciplinary action against the student.
· Any action of any individual, group or a wing, which amounts to interference in the regular administration of institute, is prohibited. Disciplinary actions will be initiated against such student(s);
· Causing of disfiguration or damage to the property of institute or students is prohibited.
· No student shall indulge in any activity that might be illegal or may lead to disorderliness
· No student shall be in possession of liquor, drugs or any intoxicating materials, nor would consume such things.
· Smoking / chewing pan or tobacco or Gutkha is strictly prohibited.
· Indecent behavior in any form will not be tolerated.
· Use of mobile phone in strictly prohibited in classrooms, corridors, or inside the blocks.
· Activities like video shooting, photography, playing musical instruments and listening to radio, tape recorder, etc. are prohibited on the Campus except with the permission of the Head of the Institution.
· The students are expected to be in the class rooms/ Laboratory or any place of study on time prior to the commencement of the study.
· Use of helmets is compulsory for everyone who rides a two wheeler to and from the campus
· Students should follow a decent dress code when they come to the University.
· Any kind of ragging in the class, campus or in the bus or even outside the campus is strictly prohibited.
· Students are expected to be in the classrooms/Laboratory or any place or study on time prior to the commencement of the study.
· Disobeying instructions of any kind issued by the Head of the Department or Head of the Institution will be considered as indisciplinary action on the part of the student.
· The items which are not covered above and which the Principal of Institution considers as indisciplinary action will be dealt with, under these rules.