To encourage and prepare students to get ample opportunity to work in their respective stream industries to startup their journey as professional career and personal growth to contribute overall progress of Nation. In addition, they are encouraged to participate in extra-curricular activities as it helps them to develop soft skills and well rounded personalities.
We shall contact and invite potential employer or recruiter for campus / off campus placement of students for different streams well in advance so, during final year job interested students get opportunities to start their journey towards reel to real life professional engineer.
We will provide full support/platform to campus drive companies like students data base, require resources for conducting online/offline test, well equipped audio-visual presentation seminar room, interview room, volunteer faculties to assist during conducting campus drive.
Placement Procedure and Rules:
1. Students should register their names and provide all the information true to best of their knowledge in the Training and Placement Cell and their full detail may be shared with potential campus Interviewer Company. They have to inform any change or updated information to their coordinator or T&P cell.
2. Campus placement interested students have to remain present for their performance enhancement pre-placement activities like resume preparation, technical, aptitude, communications, reasoning, soft skills training, mock group discussion and interview etc. During their pre-placement activity formal dress code is strictly require and any misbehavior is not allowed.
3. Student will have to fill latest relevant data as per company need and fulfill employer’s eligibility criteria such as their CGPA/SPI, physical requirement, age etc. and remain present on time on the campus placement day.
4. Intimation of campus interview and latest happening in T& P cell will be informed to students by T&P Cell notice board or though their register Email ID. Students have to periodically check the T&P notice board for latest update.
5. If the student is going for higher studies and ensures his/her admission for higher studies then the student will have to inform the details to T&P Cell Office immediately.
6. If a student has been selected in the campus interview and has received an appointment letter, then he/she CANNOT APPLY AGAIN and his/her name is removed from placement rolls.
7. The students should take every effort to maintain the decorum and the image of the college with the visiting representatives of the organization. The Principal/Placement officer, for any reasons, receives adverse comments on the behavior and conduct of the students from the interviewers, such students will be subject to disciplinary action, as necessary and deemed fit.
Prof. Bharat. D. Prajapati